We are NUTS people!! Peanuts!! Hahaha
We have seriously been in the kitchen like all day. Chopping, stirring, broiling, baking. So much cooking madness!! We am making cookies for all the amazing nurses that I work with. And I suppose I will share with the doctors too :- D
So we are making Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mint Kiss Cookies, Banana Bread and Nutty PB cookies! One of the pediatric docs have Celiac Disease so she cannot eat gluten so I always try to be mindful of that when I bring things in.
This recipe for Nutty PB Cookies are so easy! Thought I would post it up while we are waiting for another batch of cookies to come out of the oven
(makes 2 dozen cookies)
1 cup creamy PB
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
Non Food Items:
Large Mixing Bowl
Non Stick Spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place foil on baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT peanuts and mix together til well blended.
4. Carefully fold in peanuts.
5. Use 1 T to drop cookie dough down on sheet. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or so. Cookies will look puffy and slightly golden.
7. Allow to cool 5 minutes and then place on cookie wrack.
8. Once cool ENJOY!
PEACE, LOVE, AND PIZZA